Mona- Denver, CO"Dr. Semi pulled my tooth I didn't feel a thing. I was really anxious and nervous. After a couple moments she said "okay we are done" I was so amazed. Love, Love, Dr. Semi."
"I had dentures made in my hometown they never fit me. I was in Denver visiting my daughter she recommended I try Dr. Semi. I did. She made me new dentures. They fit great. I now wear my dentures everyday they fit great."Eddy- Oceanside, CA
Dentistry FAQ-Dentist FAQ
- Q- Does your office take my insurance?
- A- We take many different insurances. We take both HMO’s and PPO’s, discount plans and Medicad. We also offer our own in office discount plan for those patients that do not have dental insurance.
- Q-Do we see children?
- A- Yes, we do see children. In fact, we offer laser dentistry which means less shots and sometimes no shots. This makes the appointment more comfortable for your child.
- Q- Do we do payment plans?
- A- We work with a company called Care Credit. This is a great way to get your treatment paid for and for you to pay affordable monthly payments. (can we have a link to care credit??) We are also very flexible we try to accommodate you as much as possible.
- Q-What is I need to reschedule or cancel my appointment?
- A- We kindly request a 24 hour notice so that we may offer this time to another patient. However, we do understand that emergencies happen and will do our best to work with you.
- Q-What is I am fearful about getting my treatment done?
- A- It is okay, may patients have a fear of the dentist. We are here to help ease that fear for you. We offer Nirtous Oxide(laughing gas). The doctor can also prescribe you a medication to help relieve anxiety. You will however, need someone to drive you to and from your appointment for this.